CitySavvy is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hardworking and confident graduate to join its growing London team.
A competitive salary, involvement from the outset in all aspects of running a client account, and strong growth prospects make this a great role for someone early in their career who is looking to develop their skills in a friendly, supportive and challenging environment.
CitySavvy specialises in providing strategic communications counsel, international media engagement and brand reputation management for a range of financial institutions, from large global banks and asset managers to innovative disruptors and FinTechs.
In this role you will work directly with UK Managing Director Julian Rea and his team, and will be closely involved with client account work, and play an active role in new business initiatives.
An interest in financial services is important for this role, while an additional European language would also be highly valued. Relevant experience is of course a plus, but most important of all is a positive and proactive attitude.
Key tasks and opportunities will include:
• Liaising with journalists and with clients
• Writing a wide range of materials including press releases, briefings and articles
• Research projects
• Day-to-day administrative management for accounts
• Reporting to clients directly on a regular basis
• Media monitoring
• Contributing to company blog and social media channels
• The opportunity to get involved in business development
This is a great opportunity to put your skills to use from day one, working on client accounts and operating as a key member of a small team where you will have direct and daily senior executive contact and the opportunity to learn from seasoned industry professionals. It has the potential to be a fast track opportunity for the right candidate with suitable ambition, organisational skills and an instinct for PR.
• A full-time job that gives you flexibility
• Director-led PR and financial training
• Opportunity to attend industry events
• Regular team-building meals, Friday drinks and annual agency event
• Work with teams across London and Amsterdam
• Competitive salary based on your experience
For more information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit for CitySavvy. Applications without cover letter will be excluded automatically.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will receive a response to their application.